Your Ad Here

Monday, October 5, 2009

Juicy Women Jokes, Naughty Women Jokes

1. A judge asked a woman on why she wanted a divorce.
She answered, 'Your Honor, he knew I'm a vegetarian n yet he still insists on putting his meat in my mouth.'


2. Woman: 'Doc, an ant entered my vagina, can you please take it out'.
Doctor removes her panties and start making love.
Woman: 'What are you doing?'
Doctor: 'This is the only way to drown the bastard!'


3. Q: What is the closest thing similar to a woman's period?
Answer: Your SALARY. It comes once a month last 3 - 4 days & if it doesn't come you are in deep trouble!


4. A lady visited her doctor again, Dr. said: U look more sick & exhausted then b 4.
Are u having 3 meals a day as I advised?
Lady: WHAT? I thought U said 3 MALES a day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment